What it does:
Add texture, style, and hold to your brows with the hybrid formula of a brow soap and gel. Infused with castor oil to stimulate hair growth, and honey to seal in moisture.
How to use:
1. Dampen the spoolie with your favorite facial mist or water.
2. Rub spoolie onto the Tub to get some product. Amount of product depends on your preference—the more product you brush on your brows, the fuller and more textured they will look. We suggest to start with small amounts and then layer on until desired texture is reached.
3. Brush spoolie onto brows going back and forth, making sure to coat all hairs with the product.
4. Once all brow hairs are coated, begin to style. For a messy, natural brows look, brush spoolie in an upward motion until desired shape and style. If you’re going for a more polished look, the next step is to run your spoolie horizontally on your top brow line to tame the hair and style them in place.
5. Layer on your favorite brow powder or pomade to match your brow color with your hair!