Welcome to CALYXTA!
Thank you for visiting us and shopping on the site. By using Calyxta (‘the Service’), you (“User”) acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to our terms of service. Please read them carefully. If you don’t agree with these terms, we highly suggest you refrain from making purchases or making any transactions on this site.
- Modified Terms
- Shipping and Delivery
- Return Policy
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Limitation of Liability
- Agreement and Severability
- Calyxta is every woman’s authority source and resource for aspirational yet attainable beauty. Calyxta lives in a digital community portal, where all other ‘beauty involvers’ – professionals, consumers – come together and share their knowledge and passion for all things beauty.
- The terms and conditions are not permanent and may be modified as necessary. It is the responsibility of the user to check back from time to time to review any changes.
- Use of the Service by the User signifies that User accepts any changes or modified agreements. If User is not agreeable, he/she may not use the Service.
- The Service is not available to Users suspended or removed from the system by the Service.
- For certain areas of the Service to be accessible, the User must register as a member. In order to register, the User must agree to terms of service. Successful registration signifies acceptance of the terms and services of the Service by the User.
- All information provided during registration must be true, complete and accurate. The Service has the right to suspend or terminate the account of any User whose information is proven to be untrue, incomplete and inaccurate, or is suspected to be untrue, incomplete and inaccurate.
- It is the User’s responsibility to maintain confidentiality of his/her own account and the Service must be notified immediately if there is any unauthorized use of the User’s account.
- Orders are considered completed when package is dispatched and a shipping acknowledgement email with a tracking number is sent to the User.
- If authorization for payment is unavailable, or item is out of stock, the Service reserves the right to not accept an order.
- All information shared with www.calyxta.com shall be kept secure and private by The Service and shall not be shared with any private individual or company for marketing and spamming purposes.
- Each item in your shop cart is reserved for sixty (60) minutes. After sixty (60) minutes has elapsed, the item is again made available for purchase to other customers.
- Once your transaction is processed and completed, you will receive an Order Acknowledgement email. This email indicates that the Service has received your order for processing. Once order has been dispatched, a second Shipping Acknowledgement email will be sent by the Service to the User.
- The User shall pay for the Product in full at the time of ordering by supplying us with a valid credit or debit card, over the counter at the User’s chosen bank or non-bank center within the time frame provided by the Service, or cash in the exact amount upon delivery (Cash-on Delivery).
- If the Service suspects account is fraudulent or item is out of stock, the Service reserves the right
- If the Service suspects account is fraudulent or item is out of stock, the Service reserves the right to decline an order request. Unprocessed orders will be terminated by the Service.
- The Service aims to provide error-free and reliable information but does not guarantee 100% accuracy of information on products provided on the site.
- If a product is sold out, the Service provides a box for the User to send email information for notification when product is available. In rare cases, the User may be able to place an order for an item that is unavailable in our system. An email notification will be sent to the User in these cases.
- The Service displays the colors of products as accurately as possible, however, we cannot guarantee the quality of the User’s computer monitor.
- The Service tries to give the most accurate pricing information on the site but cannot guarantee being 100% error-free.
- All prices stated on the site are inclusive of government taxes but exclusive of shipping fees.
- Shipping Fees:
Shipping and Delivery
- The Service aims to deliver your orders 2 to 3 business days after successful payment for Metro Manila orders, 5 to 8 business days for provincial orders, and 15 business days for out-of-delivery zones such as remote or inaccessible areas (mountainous and crossed-sea areas). The Service delivers from Monday to Friday. There are special cases where in the Service delivers on a Saturday. Order cut-off is at 4PM. Any order placed after 4PM will be processed the following business day.
- The Service offers a standard delivery service. Orders will be delivered to the User’s specified shipping address. Orders P1,500 and over are delivered free of shipping charge.
- When order is packed and dispatched, the User will receive a Shipping Order Acknowledgement through email with a tracking number. A representative may receive the User’s package as long as authorization and a valid ID are provided.
- When order is received, the recipient is required to sign the Delivery Receipt acknowledging that the items were received in good condition.
- Any guarantees made as to delivery times are subject to delays resulting from unforeseen events or force majeure.
- If a COD order is returned upon delivery, customer is still required to pay the corresponding cancellation fee of Php150.00
- To track your orders, kindly visit this link and type in “Calyxta” and your order number (i.e. Calyxta1234): https://locator.blackarrow.express/
- Due to the nature of the Service’s products and personal hygiene issues, the Service has a no-return policy.
- However, if the User still insists to request for a return of an item, it must be done within 7 calendar days of receiving the item.
- The item will be accepted for return after the User contacts the Service’s hotline at (+63) 919.999.8081 or email at [email protected] and it is agreed upon by the User and the Service that the item can indeed be returned.
- If return request is successful, the user must have the following ready: the item for return and a properly filled return form, which is found in the package upon delivery. Please ensure that returns are packed appropriately. Black Arrow Express may refuse if the packaging does not meet their requirements.
- Both Metro Manila and provincial returns will be picked up by Black Arrow Express.
- The Service will inspect your item to ensure the User’s complaints are valid. Within five (5) business days, the Service will conduct an evaluation if the return is valid and notify you that we
- are processing your replacement if so. If a return is invalid, we will notify you as well and send the item back to you.
- Once the Quality Assurance team has confirmed that the User’s item for return as being valid, the User will be issued a credit voucher from the Service with a unique number in the same amount as the returned item.
- All refunds will be in the form of vouchers issued by the Service. No cash refunds will be facilitated.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The Service owns all material and information on the site. This includes but is not limited to software, designs, images, photographs, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, audio, video, music and all other intellectual property rights related thereto, including all code in the website.
- Use of the Service’s Content for any purpose not expressly permitted by this Agreement is strictly prohibited.
Limitation of Liability
- The Service is not liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, economic, exemplary, incidental, or punitive damages.
- The Service’s liability to the User for direct damages for any claim related to any of the foregoing shall in no event exceed the amount which you have paid to the site in conjunction with the
- product under which such claim first arose.
- The Service will not be liable for any breach or hindrance in its performance due to any cause beyond its control, including, but not limited to natural disasters, unavoidable accidents, riots, national emergencies and terrorism.
Agreement and Severability
- These Terms and Conditions shall constitute the entire agreement between the User and the Service. Any invalidity of any provision of this agreement by a court of valid jurisdiction is separate from and shall not affect the validity of all other provisions of this agreement. Any provision of this agreement.