August #CalyxtaGirl, Gabbi Garcia, is serving up mad dreamy sunset vibes! For this makeup look, the focal point is definitely Gabbi’s soft and molten eyes, looking like it’s been drenched in the sunset and inviting you in.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how you can also achieve a burning gaze!
1. For this look, we suggest starting off with the eyes. We’ll be using very bright pigments, so starting off with these shadows might be easier for clean-up in case you make mistakes! Also, you’d want to adjust the rest of your look based on your shadows to really make sure your eyes pop. The Paprika Matte and Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette, P1,695 works perfectly for this look! Sweep on the Pink Orange Matte shade all over your lid and dab some Orange Shimmer at the center of your lid. Use the Orange Brown Matte on the crease of your eye to blend out the shimmer and then add Red Copper Shimmer on the outer V of your lids. Take the same color and sweep it under your lower lash line about ¾ in. Take the gold shimmer and dab it at the inner corners of your eyes. Make sure to blend everything out!
2. A winged liner adds a bit of sweetness back into your molten eyes. You can make it as thin or as thick as you want with Missha The Style Sharp Eyeliner, P209!
3. Remember for this look, it’s not about making your skin tone look whiter but rather, it’s about making it brighter and luminous! For that luminous complexion, pat in L’Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation, P900 for sheer to medium coverage. We suggest you skip the powder completely for an overall lit-up effect!
4. Heat up your complexion by adding a shimmering blushing like Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso, P500 to color your cheeks. Use a peachy-toned blush to make sure it complements your eye look!
5. Time to bring in even more glowy goodness to your face by adding in a highlighter! You want to make it look like the sunset lit up your face perfectly. To achieve this, try Maybelline Face Studio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter, P499 for a very molten sunray vibe.
6. Groom eyebrows with Maybelline Fashion Brow 3D Creamy Pencil with Brush, P199. Go for drawing on soft and natural-looking brows as opposed to an edgy and sharp brow. Remember that the entire look must give off a soft and sweet vibe!
8. For full pink pouty lips, use Ellana Lip in Luxe in Love is Devotion, P499. Layer on a clear gloss on top and you’re ready to go! Tip for the Lips: If you want a holographic effect added to your lips without the stickiness of a gloss, dab a little bit of pearly highlighter at the center of your lips on top of your lipstick!
Text by: Ronni Antonio
Other Products You Might Like:
Bath Junkies Peace of Mind Groovy Bath BarPHP 120 Add To Cart Quick View
Cosrx Mela 14 White AmpoulePHP 1,350 Add To Cart Quick View
HiMirror HiSplish Bundle – Facial Cleansing Brush with Massage HeadPHP 1,800 Add To Cart Quick View
Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask – Manuka HoneyPHP 75 Add To Cart Quick View