Serving up a look that screams playful is our August #CalyxtaGirl, Gabbi Garcia! See below how you can cop this look for that mischievous gaze with a modern and matte twist!
1. Go for that smooth and poreless canvas like Gabbi’s by starting everything off with primer! Use Maybelline Face Studio Master Prime Blur + Smooth Primer, P399 on the T-Zone and on areas with enlarged pores.
2. Don’t be afraid to let your morena skin shine with this look! Achieve that healthy morena glow with Maybelline Superstay 24HR Full Coverage Foundation, P499. Start at the center of your face, work outwards, and make sure to blend all the way down to your neck!
4. Glow up your cheeks to add some highlights to your complexion! Use Maybelline Face Studio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter, P499 and sweep on the high points of your cheeks!
5. Add a sweep of subtle color with Maybelline Master Creator Stick in Peach Babe, P499 on the apples of your cheeks. Make sure to use a coral color to achieve that natural sun-kissed glow to match your beautiful morena skin!
6. Go for natural-looking brows using Maybelline Fashion Brow 3D Creamy Pencil with Brush, P199. Make sure your brows are about two shades lighter than your hair color to match it well with your face!
7. Play up your look with soft smoky eyes using Maybelline The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette, P675. Sweep a golden hue all over your lid and mix with dark brown for the crease of your eyes. Use the same dark brown to line ¾ of your lower lash line. Take a shimmer shadow and dab on the inner corners of your eyes for a pop of light!
8. Line and define your eyes with a liquid eyeliner. Maybelline’s HyperSharp Liner Power Black, P349 draws the precise wing easily! Try drawing the wing at an angle and remember not to draw the line too thick for our next step.
9. The look’s focal point is that playful pop of white on the edge of the wings of your eyeliner. Right under the black line you’ve drawn, draw a white wing. Make sure the wing is as sharp as the black line you’ve drawn. If you don’t have a white pencil on hand, fret not because you can still achieve this with your shadows or use white lipstick like the Maybelline Color Sensational Loaded Bolds in Wickedly White, P299 as a cream eyeliner! Make sure to use a precise brush.
10. Curl your lashes and use Gabbi’s favorite mascara, Maybelline Lash Sensational Big Eyes Bloom Mascara, P349, to lengthen and curl lashes.
12. Space buns add that youthful and playful flair to your look. Twist your hair into two separate buns on the crown of your head and secure with pins or a hair tie. Spray on some Tresemme Salon Finish Extra Hold Hairspray so that your hair stays put all day! You can also put hairspray on an unused toothbrush to comb in place your little baby hairs.
Other Products You Might Like: