By Sherry Tenorio
A color that’s reminiscent of spring, the pretty peach has been overlooked for being the palette best for the cold season. But, fret not, pastel and nude fanatics. The tides have turned in your favor since the splashing of romantic peachy hues on the fashion runway shows. The likes of Nina Ricci, Prabal Gurung and Balmain, even, have yielded to the dainty makeup look that has grown as a favorite trend this season.
To channel the love for peach and creams, Calyxta Crew tries such makeup style in this tutorial video. Here are the steps that to recreating the gorgeous peachy oh-so-feminine look.
- Take your favorite brush, and apply the Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation to set your face makeup.
- Sweep over your lips the sweet Maybelline Color Sensational Rosy Mattes in Apricot Beige.
- Ready your face brush to dab the Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso through the apple of your cheeks.
- Don’t forget to beautify your lids – use the Maybelline Face Studio V-Face Contour Blush in Peach that doubles, this time, as a perfect eye shadow.
- Put few coats of KissMe Heroine Make Volume & Curl Mascara Super WP to finish off this dreamy look with a hint of fierce femininity.