Exuding strength comes naturally to stars like KC Concepcion. Capture her commanding aura with this piercing gray lid paired with a power suit and a tousled wet hairdo!
2. This creamy, lightweight foundation is perfect for giving good coverage and a subtle glow without looking cakey. Shake the bottle well before dispensing a small amount to the back of your hand. You can choose to warm it up slightly first using your fingers, then tap onto the skin. While we prefer using a beauty sponge, a dense foundation brush will do just fine. Also, be warned: foundation may seem tacky at first, but don’t quit on it just yet! It dries down beautifully, leaving your skin with a fresh, natural- looking base.
3. Because this is a dewy look, we don’t necessarily need to go heavy on the powder. Set your foundation with a lighter touch, focusing on areas that tend to oil up more such as your T-zone. We like this powder pact specifically because it gives a beautiful soft blur while controlling sebum for hours without retouching. Pat some on using a powder brush (we prefer this over the powder puff it came with, but you could use that, too), but go on with a lighter hand. A little bit of this powder goes a long way!
4. Those blessed with full brows can probably get away with just a good brush up with brow mascara, but if you need help filling in those sparse areas, this is a good pen to use. This brow pencil comes in an easy-to-use retractable component with a tear-drop shaped tip to help create natural, hair-like strokes. Sundays Moderne Beauty made sure to curate the colors to suit the modern Filipina, so you’re sure to find a color to suit you here. Fill in and define your brow for a clean, angular shape.
5. Fluff those brows up slightly to achieve KC’s soft, feathered look and seal in your brows with this clear brow gel from Milani!
6. This cool-toned palette is gorgeous for both day and night looks! For KC’s entrancing slate gray lid, let’s start off with a brown transition color. Lightly take the brown shade onto your crease and blend outwards, then pack the matte slate gray shade onto the lids. Blend up and sweep some of the same color underneath the eyes. Take the pearlescent white shimmer onto the center of the lids and blend, then pat some onto the inner corners.
8. For those looking for an affordable face palette, this Cathy Doll kit is an excellent choice, as it has a contour, blusher, and highlighter all in one. This variant in particular is perfect for KC’s warm contour. Start off by defining the face with the contour shade; take the contour all over the edges of the face and jaw and blending outwards, then define your bone structure, like the nose bridge and cheek bones. To capture KC’s defined cheeks, take the warm-toned blusher a tiny bit lower than the apples of your cheeks to create more dimension and elongate the face. Get even glossier and finish off by using a fan brush and dusting on highlighter onto the highest points of your face, such as your cheekbones, nose, chin, and brow bone.
9. The secret to faking plump lips! Overlining—but just a tad. Take this lippie liner and go around the lips slightly to create the illusion of larger puckers. Fill in the rest of the lips afterwards.
Julia is Calyxta’s resident crazy plant lady with an unstoppable caffeine addiction and an ever-increasing love for glitter eye shadow. When she’s not staring out the window mulling over the correctness of her grammar, she can be found drawing on eyeliner, watching anime, reading books, or petting strangers’ dogs.
Other Products You Might Like:
Banila Co. Prime Primer Finish PactPHP 1,295 Choose Option Quick View Brand: Banila Co
Banila Co. Prime Primer SunPHP 1,150 Add To Cart Quick View Brand: Banila Co
Face Republic Perfect Cover BB CreamPHP 599 Add To Cart Quick View Brand: Face Republic
KIM Auto Eyebrow Pen with BrushPHP 199 Choose OptionQuick View Brand: Kim Korean Beauty