This week’s fun look surely shows the fun and quirky side to our April 2018 #CalyxtaGirl, Alyssa Valdez. With a surprising touch of metallic teal on her lids, she definitely isn’t your regular sporty gal! Cop our Phenom Beauty’s look this week by following the basics here:
1) Keep your makeup look from melting or caking by prepping your base with a primer. Try the ELLANA BLUR MAKEUP PRIMER, P599, that helps your makeup stay on longer. Plus, it instantly blurs away your pores, fine lines, and wrinkles!
2) Look fresh and flawless with the W7 GENIUS FOUNDATION, P499. It’s a creamy, featherlight foundation that gives off a natural-looking, dewy glow that feels very light on skin, as if you’re not wearing any foundation at all.
3) If you find yourself wanting extra coverage on your undereye area, apply a light layer of the PINK SUGAR OUR LIL’ SECRET CONCEALER 2, P349, for a medium to full coverage concealer that is quick and easy to blend.
6) Keep it light and natural on the brows by simply filling it in with a brow gel like the PINK SUGAR HONEY I’M GOOD BROW GEL, P349. It’s a multi-purpose brow gel that fills in your brows with a natural-looking finish as it conditions your brows at the same time since it’s formulated with Coconut Oil and Aloe Vera.
7) Recreate this eye look using the PINK SUGAR EYE CANDY EYESHADOW PALETTE in Eye Candy 1, P699, together with the PAPRIKA MATTE AND SHIMMER EYESHADOW PALETTE, P1,695. Use the Paprika palette to create your simple warm-toned, orange-red base. With the Pink Sugar Eye Candy palette, use an eyeliner brush to carefully apply the turquoise shade to create a neat line across your lids just like Alyssa’s.
Text by: Maan Fernandez