By: Ixi Castillo
There is nothing more distracting than a broken nail. The sharp edge can scratch your skin or can get snagged in your clothing. Here is how to deal with a chipped nail:
1. Wash your hands to make sure to remove dirt and excess oils.
2. Cut a piece of mending material that will cover the entire break. Coffee filters or tea bags are great to use for this.
3. Apply nail glue (the same stuff you use to attach acrylic nails) around the chipped area.
4. Use a pair of tweezers to apply your cut mending material. Make sure that it is free from lumps and is as smooth as possible.
5. When the material is firmly in place, brush more glue over it and wait for it to dry completely.
6. Use a nail file to buff the entire nail. Make sure to only file in one direction.
7. Apply a layer of top coat for extra protection.
8. Pick your favourite nail polish and color your nails!
There is no product to show