What it does:
This eye sleeping mask takes care of puffy eyes every morning.
How to use:
1. With the content on the ceramic ball, apply on skin around the eyes in dots.
2. With the middle and ring fingers, evenly apply under the eye area, on the eyelids, and on the brow bone. Repeat three times!
3. Gently press skin under the eyes, eyelids, and brow bone to promote better absorption.
WATER,BUTYLENE GLYCOL,GLYCERIN,DIMETHICONE,1,2-HEXANEDIOL,HESPERIDIN,CAF FEINE,BETA-GLUCAN,SACCHAROMYCES CEREVISIAE EXTRACT,CHENOPODIUM QUINOA SE ED EXTRACT,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,CALCIUM CHLORIDE,MANGANESE SULFATE,ZINC SUL FATE,ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE,ADENOSINE,TRIETHYLHEXANOIN,ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKY L ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER,AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/BEHENETH-25 MET HACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER,GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE,PROPANEDIOL,ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN ,POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE,PEG-14M,DISODIUM EDTA,FRAGRANCE
What else you need to know:
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur.
Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation.
Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms):
a) Red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
b) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations.
3. Storing and handling
a) Close the lid after every use.
b) Keep out of reach of infants and children.
c) Do not store at extreme temperatures or in an area exposed to direct sunlight.