This week’s look is a sneak peek of Valerie’s third cover story where she talks about dealing with creative block and other struggles she faces as an artist. Stay tuned as we reveal all about it next Wednesday!
Meanwhile, you can learn how to recreate this extraordinary look by reading up on these steps:
2. For a lightweight, radiance-boosting foundation, try the BOURJOIS HEALTHY MIX FOUNDATION, P1,000. It’s enriched with a fruit therapy formula that helps enhance your complexion and gives your face that healthy-looking glow!
3. Just to quickly set in your foundation, apply a thin layer of the ELLANA SHEER VELVET HD POWDER REFILL, P599.
5. For this look, you can go for bold, full brows by filling it in with either a black eyebrow pencil or even an eyeshadow palette to really achieve the fully filled-in look. You can try using the darkest shade of the W7 COLOUR ME BUFF, P649. It’s an eyeshadow palette with 12 long-lasting and easily blend-able shadow shades.
6. Achieve the faux freckles look by bringing out a waterproof, long-wear brow pencil or gel, just like the MILANI STAY PUT BROW COLOR, P500. Using an eyeliner brush, dot across your cheeks, the bridge of your nose, and between your brows. You can use either a beauty sponge or just your fingertip to blend it seamlessly. Don’t forget to blot it with translucent powder to properly set your faux freckles!
7. For the white strokes on Valerie’s eyes, you can use the MAYBELLINE COLOR SENSATIONAL LODADED BOLDS in WICKEDLY WHITE, P299. Apply it using an eyeliner brush for that precise stroke!
8. Get that gorgeous black gradient lip using the MAYBELLINE COLOR SENSATIONAL LOADED BOLDS in PITCH BLACK, P299. Apply on the center of your lips and using your fingertip, lightly press from the middle towards the outer corners of your lips to achieve a gradient look.
9. Lastly, set your whole look together by spraying an ample amount of the W7 THE FIXER MAKEUP FIXING SPRAY, P299, for a fresh, dewy finish.