We can’t help but be seduced by Maggie in this soft yet glam makeup look. Just follow these steps if you also want to slay like our July 2018 #CalyxtaGirl.
2. A BB cream is known to give less coverage than your usual foundation, but it is also known to be super lightweight on the skin. Some ladies ditch the full glam for a more subtle and dewy finish, which is exactly what Maggie’s base looks like. ARITAUM FULL COVER BB CREAM, P698 will give your skin some space to breath while giving it just enough coverage for a fresh look like this one.
3. We think it’s not our July 2018 #CalyxtaGirl’s look if there’s no bronzing involved. Borrow some of Maggie’s beautiful morena tones by using the PHYSICIAN’S FORMULA BRONZE BOOSTER GLOW-BOOSTING BB BRONZER SPF 20 – MEDIUM TO DARK, P900.
4. Using a peach hue will give you that glowing, blushed up look that will have people second-guessing if you actually have makeup on—it’s perfect for an everyday #FOTD. PINK SUGAR SWEET CHEEKS HD CHEEK COLOR, P299 in the shade Summer Nights, has just the right amount of pigment to give you that peach, healthy color, and also has aloe vera to give your look an extra amount of glow.
5. The key to a natural-looking makeup look is going easy on your eyes. Here, she only has light and soft colors on her lids and crease. PHYSICIAN’S FORMULA SHIMMER STRIPS ALL-IN-1 CUSTOM NUDE PALETTE FOR FACE & EYES – WARM NUDE, P850 has everything you need for a subtle eye makeup.
6. Get plump-looking lips by opting for a gloss instead of matte and satin finishes. Use L’OREAL INFALLIBLE PRO-MATTE GLOSS, P690 in the shade closest to your natural lip color.
Text by: Anne Navarro
Other Products You Might Like: