Lauren Reid is absolutely stunning as she struts her way into fashion-forward glam in our highly-awaited Fashion Month. With her gorgeous long locks braided up in a crown and full-on black lids that were made to be just as sparkly as her sequined Rosenthal Tee frock, all eyes were no doubt on her as she looked like she just walked in from the future.
Achieve the look by following these steps:
1) As with any look, start by properly priming your face. You can give the RIMMEL LONDON STAY MATTE PRIMER, P550, a try for this one. Its ultra-lightweight formula can help control shine for up to 8 hours. Allow your skin to absorb the primer before moving on to your foundation.
3) While the Milani Foundation + Concealer can already give you enough coverage, it won’t hurt to add a bit more if you know you have stubborn dark undereye circles. For this, you can try the MAYBELLINE INSTANT AGE REWIND ERASER, P399. It doesn’t just conceal—it’s multi-purpose and treats those dark circles at the same time.
6) Onto the star of the look—those black glossy lids! Properly prime them with the URBAN DECAY EYESHADOW PRIMER POTION, P1,395, which is THE most coveted eyeshadow primer in the beauty industry. It’s an ultra-sheer, nude base that effortlessly glides on skin. It guarantees a more vivid and intense pop to your eyeshadow and allows it to last longer without creasing.
8) For the second step, it’s time to get glossy! Byrdie.com suggests the GLOSSIER BALM DOTCOM, P950, as their pick for least sticky balm. Apply a thin layer with your finger while avoiding the crease! This is the trick to avoid your lids from feeling too sticky—and voila! You’ve got some gorgeous glossy lids working for you!
11) With the heavy eye makeup, balance the look by going nude on those
puckers. Just apply a bit of the GIRLACTIK STAR PLUMPER, P1,140, or any
clear gloss of your choice, to give lips that extra plump.
Text by: Maan Fernandez