Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this article were not used on Carla Abellana, but you may get a similar look using the suggested products below.
Looking gorgeous in her long, mermaid-like locks, our February #CalyxtaGirl goes for a natural yet playful look this week. Recreate the look using cruelty-free beauty items this love month!
1) The secret to keeping your makeup on point the whole day is a good, hardworking primer. The ELLANA BLUR MAKEUP PRIMER, P599, is a magic potion that not only helps your makeup stay on longer, but it instantly blurs away your pores and controls shine for that fresh finish all day.
2) Achieve a flawless look with the MILANI CONCEAL + PERFECT 2-IN-1 FOUNDATION + CONCEALER, P600, which has a no-drip pump that dispenses just
the right amount of product that helps combat under eye circles, redness, and other blemishes. It’s a full-coverage, water-resistant foundation-plus-concealer-in-
4) Set your foundation and concealer with a loose, translucent powder to make sure it doesn’t crease throughout the day. For a non-dewy loose powder that won’t leave a chalky film nor cake into fine lines, try the GLOSSIER WOWDER, P1,650, for that soft, flawless finish.
7) You can opt to use a concealer as an eyeshadow primer to keep your eyeshadow from falling out or fading. Allow it to set before you move on with your eye makeup. To achieve this gorgeous, peachy look, the PAPRIKA MATTE AND SHIMMER EYESHADOW PALETTE, P1,695, has eight fiery shades that’s been a fan-favorite!
8) Give your eyes some extra depth by drawing a natural, thin line using the PINK SUGAR EYE CANDY ALL DAY EYELINER in Black, P249, which is a long-lasting, waterproof, retractable creamy pencil eyeliner that glides on smoothly.
11) Lock in your makeup by spritzing on some setting spray. Try the MILANI MAKE IT LAST SETTING SPRAY PRIMER + CORRECT + SET, P650, that primes, corrects, and sets your look for up to 16 hours without creasing or smudging!
Text by: Maan Fernandez
Other Products You Might Like: