For evening events, the light will be turned down low. This can soften features for good (you look dreamy) or for bad (you look fuzzy). So to make sure your face will look glam all night long—or at least for the photos!—observe our cover girl’s makeup. Sharp brows, lined eyes, red lips, contoured cheeks. It’s all about definition. Here’s how to get her look:
1. Prep skin with a primer, which will keep makeup in place throughout the night. BANILA CO. has lots of options for all kinds of skin. If you have normal to dry skin, the PRIME PRIMER CLASSIC HYDRATING, P1,060, will keep skin dewy.
2. Apply HOURGLASS IMMACULATE LIQUID POWDER FOUNDATION, P3,495, which is more moisturizing to skin that will be under makeup for hours on end. Camille is a fan of Hourglass so make sure to check out this brand!
3. Define eyes with the blackest eye liner you can find. MALISSA KISS SUPER BLACK ULTRA HD EYELINER, P349, will stay true like your marriage!
4. Weddings mean crying happy tears so maybe you can skip the mascara tonight and just use false lashes. This is not the time to be shy! Use the longest, lushest lashes to make your eyes really alluring. We like BOHKTOH ONE – BT03, P150 for its mile-long flutter power and super affordable price!
5. Strong brows anchor this look so try a product that will last through sweat, oil, dancing and a million photos. We like MILANI STAY PUT BROW COLOR, P550 (now on sale at P522.50).
6. Then use brow mascara. It keeps brow hair in place no matter what! Try MISSHA COLOR SETTING BROWCARA, P390.
7. A blushing bride doesn’t mean she has to look sweet and pink. When you’re going for romantic glam, a bronzy peach blush on the apples of your cheeks highlights cheekbones! Go for the MILANI BAKED BLUSH, P600 (now on sale for P570).
8. Want a slimmer face with killer cheekbones and a sharp jaw? Contour! Dust bronzer in a 3-shape (temples, under cheekbones, and jawline) with RIMMEL NATURAL BRONZER, P435.
9. The key to a perfectly bold lip is a liner. Draw the edges of your pout with a romantic red like OFRA LIPLINER in BABYDOLL, P395, then fill it in.
10. Top with a muted deep red like MILANI AMORE MATTE LIP CREME in SUGAR, P550, for attention-grabbing lips that will stay red yet moisturized for hours on end!
11. Spray a volumizing dry shampoo like BATISTE DRY SHAMPOO PLUS SHOW-STOPPING HEAVENLY VOLUME, P750, all over roots before teasing. Pull hair into a low, loose bun then spray TRESEMME HAIR STYLING EXTRA CONTROL, P568, all over for hair that will stay romantic even through hugs and dancing. Pin a gigantic red flower behind your ear and you’re ready to stun your groom!
Text by: FRANCES SALES
Photography: ANDREA BELDUA
Makeup: RIA AQUINO
Hair: MURIEL VEGA PEREZ
On Camille: GOWN BY PATTY ANG, RING AND EARRINGS BY ATELIER818, FLOWER ACCESSORY BY COURONNE.PH