What it does:
Soothes and moisturizes dry, chapped lips and skin (even nails, cuticles, elbows, knees, and other dry areas of skin). Can be used to tame and groom eyebrows, and to elongate the lashes as well!
How to use:
– Apply on dry, chapped lips to soothe and moisturize
– Use as a primer before makeup by applying a light layer of miracle balm onto your face as your base
– Use as a highlighter by gently dabbing a light layer along your cheekbones
– Use as an eyelash primer before using your mascara to help elongate the appearance of your lashes
– Use as an eyebrow gel to tame and groom your brows
– Use to moisturize and relieve dry and dehydrated hands
– Massage gently onto dry, brittle nails and cuticles to moisturize and protect
HAIR & BODY
– Use to smooth and tame flyaway hair
– Tease into the ends of your hair to smooth and condition dry split ends
What it is formulated without:
Paraben-free. Sulfate-free. Vegan-Friendly. Cruelty-free. Naturally derived ingredients.
What else you need to know:
More than 75 active components have been identified in the aloe vera plant, including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and fatty acids–which are ALL great for your skin!
Petrolatum, Cera Microcristallina, Paraffinum Liquidum, Aroma, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, CI 42090, CI 19140